Credit Cards Online with YukonSoft
- Customer visits your web site* and chooses to buy your
- Customer completes an order form on your web site*, securely providing
credit card or check info.
- Completed form is submitted to our secure server for
- You receive real-time online authorization from our server.
- Order confirmation is immediately sent to you and to your
- Customer's credit card or checking account is debited; your bank
account is credited.
- The transaction appears on customer's credit card or checking
*If you do not have a web site, you can obtain your customers'
information via phone, fax, or in person, and then submit it securely
through your Virtual Terminal.
With the explosive growth of the Internet
economy, you can't afford not to do business online. An integral
part of Internet business is the ability to accept real-time, secure payments
directly from your web site.
There are other companies that provide similar services, but they
don't offer the same bang for the buck. Here are a few of the features
that make our services a far better value than our competitors:
- Prices. We have competitive prices and, unlike other
companies, we display our entire rate structure. There are no hidden
Real-time payments prices:
registration fee of $295.00
If you find a company that appears to have lower rates, be sure to ask
about every possible fee. For example, here are some of the common fees
that we do not charge for:
- Transaction fees (for first 500/month)
- Discount rates (charge you a percentage of each sale)
- Secure server access/hosting fees
- Order form hosting fees
- Virtual Terminal access/hosting fees
- Shopping cart setup, monthly, and/or transaction fees
- Programming/integration fees
- Additional e-check setup/application fees
Payment Alternatives. With our service, you have multiple
payment options to offer your customers: they can pay you with a credit
card and/or from a
- Customer Service. We offer free customer support via
email, and telephone. (Some companies charge hundreds of dollars per
month for telephone customer service!) Customer inquiries are handled
quickly by a member of our staff, not by an agent, reseller, or
Simplicity. Our services are much easier than others
to set up. By following the instructions on this web site, even beginners
can enable their web sites to accept secure payments.
- Security. We provide unsurpassed transaction
security--even if you don't have a secure server. No payment
information is kept in an Internet-accessible database.
Order Notification. Both you and your customer are emailed
order details immediately upon completion of each transaction, and you
are also sent daily transaction summaries. We also give you an
interactive online listing of all transactions for any date range. An
additional option is our Passback function, whereby you receive real-time
transaction information that can be written directly into a database.
Merchant Account Options. We will work with virtually
any credit card merchant account; we don't require a special one.
Therefore, if you already have a merchant account, you will more than
likely be able to use it with our service. If you don't
have a merchant account, we can help you obtain one.
Virtual Terminal. Customers can securely enter their own
payment information via your web site, or you can enter payment
information (received via Internet, phone, fax, or in person) on our
Virtual Terminal, even without your own web site.
Are you ready to sign
up for your secure site account?