Improvements and New Features of Y.E.S.!™
1. Category names in website menus are now sorted alphabetically.
2. Added ability to fine position barcode labels (in
Y.E.S.!™ ) and employee swipe cards
(Y.E.S.!™ Time and Attendance) to
suite printing characteristics of various printers.
3. Added ability for the user to add a two-line custom footer to the
4. Added ability for the user to reset the eBay® token
(in case the user had to change his/her eBay® password).
5. Accounting Interface will now import most fields from QuickBooks to
Y.E.S.!™. User can select not to over-write Y.E.S.!™ quantities or
descriptions with data from QuickBooks®. This option can be set from
the Accounting Interface's "Options" menu, "Enable Receiving in QB".
Check “Allow Y.E.S.!™ Item Details to be updated from QuickBooks'
Item Details" to let QuickBooks overwrite Y.E.S.!™ , or un-check to
prevent QuickBooks from overwriting your Y.E.S.!™ Descriptions.
6. Added new report to generate inventory worksheets.
7. Corrected labels on Website "Store Description" fields to
reflect their true functions.
8. Added support for serial (RS-232) barcode readers in Time
and Attendance so that swipe-in card reader may be located more than 6
feet from the computer.
9. Added support for magnetic stripe readers in Y.E.S.!™
Point of Sale.
Magnetic Stripe readers supported may be either keyboard wedge or
serial interface (RS-232).
10. Added support for credit cards in Y.E.S.!™
Point of Sale using the Internet
rather than a dedicated phone line. (This service requires a
Plug'n Pay® Retail Merchant account.)
11. Added option to have a "floating cart" on your website in
order that your customers can always see the contents of their shopping
cart. ("Floating Cart" displays the number of items and total cost of
goods in the shopping cart, as well as the currently logged-in
user's name.) The option to turn this feature "ON" is found on the
Website Design screen, under the "Shopping Cart" tab.
12. Y.E.S.!™ Custom Page editor
now can generate Google's® "Search This Site"
code into any Y.E.S.!™ Custom Page. (Your
website must be indexed by Google® for this feature to work.)
13. Added data feed creation and uploading capability in
Froogle® and Yahoo!'s® pay-per-click
14. Added the ability for the user to set all newly created items to be
taxable or not taxable. (Previously, all new items were "not
taxable" by default).
15. The name of the currently selected item in Inventory is now displayed
on the Picture tab.
16. Existing item and category pages on your website will be
automatically deleted during the upload process to prevent customers
from finding and purchasing items which are no longer available.
(Previously, these files had to be manually removed using a third party
17. On the Inventory screen, the drop-down Vendors listing is now sorted
18. Documentation (Help files) has been updated.
19. In Y.E.S.!™ Time and Attendance,
corrected problem that employees who were "logged in" manually
through the edit screen did not appear on the main screen of employees
who had logged in using swipe cards.
20. Added "Void Sale" button to
Y.E.S.!™ Point of Sale.
(Sales can only be "voided" by the use of an administrator
21. Added "Find Transaction number" feature to Customers screen.
22. Added Update Manager. This feature will automatically keep your
software up to date without having to wait for a new version.
23. Added built-in search feature. This search makes it possible for
visitors to your website to find any product. It will search product
name and product descriptions, but not custom pages. Search is only
visible in Internet Explorer. Available only if your website uses
left or right oriented menus.
YukonSoft™, YukonSoft E-Business
Solutions™, Y.E.S.!™, Product Portal Engine™, PPE™,
YukonSearch™ and YukonSoft Search Services™ Y.E.S.!
e-Commerce™, Y.E.S.! Time and Attendance™, Y.E.S.!
V-Mall™, Y.E.S.! Sales Tax™, Y.E.S.! Front Office™ are
Trademarks of Gateway Equipment Company.
Copyright 2011, Gateway Equipment Company - All Rights Reserved.